• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Are we going to see the NH-30 Nekovalkyrja anytime soon?

master9147

Inactive Member
I suppose this is really a question a for Wes since there his IP after all and the Nekovalkyrja are interesting enough that it was part of the reason why I joined SARP in the first place. If current development trends continue are we going to see improved models of the nekos or are they pretty much set to the NH-29 sub-type for game play reasons and if thats the case are we going to continue seeing different verities of the NH-29?

Maybe the Type-30 could be a truly classic organism with many of the properties of a Nekovalkyrja without the femtomachine or nanoscopic links to the original NH line, appearing instead far closer to a classic Yamataian despite still having all those wonderful characteristics that make them ideal soldiers.

It'd also mean that your tentacle friends would have a much harder time recognizing them and impregnating them because of the lack of compatibility - fundamentally ending a good chunk of the fear of the SMX.

Not really:
NH-29 Abilities said:
Internal Hemosynthesis Capabilities

The NH-29s can recover from severe physical trauma thanks to a host of nanomachines whom saturate their bloodstream. This allows them to regenerate wounds, restore organs and even regrow limbs, the process taking as long as 72 hours to restore a crippled NH-29. Unlike some earlier model Nekovalkyrja, the NH-29 does not have external hemosynthesis capability and cannot form objects out of its blood for purposes other than that of self-repair.
I think he was suggesting that the hypothetical NH-30 be even further divorced from their gynoid roots and be engineered as a more 'natural' organism, without the use of nano-engineered substances such as hemosynthesis blood.

Makes little difference. The only thing you lose is the reason why you have very efficient healing. I'd rather keep the nanites and justify things on them than go:

• Self-Regeneration Power

...a la Wolverine.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back