• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Artificial Nepleslians

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Since I made the Lily Type, I expanded the concept of "artificial" nepleslian to made the Reds a bit more unique with their cloning by throwing genetic engineering/purity (no "uncontrolled" mutants) in the cloning article. This is a further expansion of that as a "species", will throw the Lily Type as a subtype of this. It kind of follows the species template, omitting a lot of things since it is explained in their faction article. They can be both unique individuals (that will then become a line of clones of that individual) or their might be tens (or thousands) of copies of one individual currently "active", cloning is fun.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The reds dont want mutants?!

I would never have expected the xenophobic reds of nepleslia to hate mutants! They arent getting invited to this years pasco-day celebration if they cant keep from getting all political about purity and the like of their precious genes again at the dinner table.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back