Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Artists! I need you

As far as I know, there are only two active artists on SARP that both work for free and do others' designs:
  • Millia: Great at ship lineart, but does character portraits too. She's done a few sketches for others people...but I've never actually seen her taking requests. You'll have to ask her.
  • Leutre Veressis: Yours truly. I hold the record for spamming StarChan with the most art; I pretty much own the first page in the Character Art section. Unfortunately, I'm already working on a few requests for other SARPers, so you may have to wait a bit (Kel, Doshii Jun, Fredrick, I know I've been slacking. Please don't beat me!)

Other artists; They also work for free, but rarely seem to do requests from what I've seen thus far.
  • OsakanOne: Does rough sketches, mostly more organic stuff (people, mecha) as well as a few ships. Fairly active, but I've only seen him do sketches for one other person on SARP, so I have doubts as to whether he'll accept requests.
  • Kotori: Does mostly 3D work which is a very slow process, apparently; Weeks to months. I think I've only seen two or three pieces of is work the entire time he was here. I'm uncertain if he's still asking for paid commissions or if he'll work for free.
  • Wes: The big guy himself. While he says he's willing to try commission work...honestly, he seems so busy I doubt he'll have time for it. No offense intended, Wes.

If none of the above can help you, your last choice is the artwork request list. These are artists paid by Wes to SARP characters...but the queue is very long.

Thanks, I already have the list. I just wanted this out there to allow the artists to speak up if they wanted to take it on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back