• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Asami Sakurai

Hello, I've reviewed your character and have found the following issues that need some attention:
  • The physical description is extremely sparse. Can you please use complete sentences?
  • The minimum age to join the Star Army of Yamatai is 21.
  • If she's a Santo Hei she's basically fresh out of training. The current year is YE 44, which would mean she's been flying for 6 years without a promotion. A standard enlistment contract lasts 3 years. It doesn't really make sense.
You can go two ways:
  1. Make this character a newbie and change the enlistment date to more recently
  2. Make this character higher ranked/more experienced. Characters can be made at the highest rank your other characters have got to.

i asked you in pm about her rank but never got a response about what her rank should be and you made it sound like her rank would get hammered out in her order form. the highest rank i have is nito hei so far. also is she eligible for the officers training program as a pilot?

Last edited:
You can join as an officer with a college degree or you can go to the officer academy/school as an E4 (Joto Hei). There's an accelerated officer program but currently it's only for starship operations personnel as a result of the change in rank requirements (no enlisted starship operators anymore).

I think we're pretty much good now. I do have one question though: What do you mean she knows "Science?"

that was listed under skills pilots would know so i just copied and pasted the whole list, actually i need to do the same for common skils.

Okay, let me know when it's ready for final review.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…