Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Ascension] Kiana Adrasteia

@Ethereal - here's my (very - I got to get better at writing these >.< - belated) review of Kiana Adrasteia.
  • Major Things
    • As they're big birbs, would you mind changing the names Kiana, Acacius, and Euthemia to names that end in -al, -el, or -ul, please?
    • Would you mind making Kiana older, please? Twenty is a bit too young for a high-ranking flag officer, in my opinion - especially since she would've only been eighteen when the Elysian Celestial Navy was (effectively) disbanded in YE 32.
    • As there - to the best of my knowledge - wasn't a rank named "Stratigos" in the Elysian Celestial Navy, would you mind if Kiana was the Legati of the Kalikolo Fleet at the time of its disbandment?
    • Would you mind adding a Skills Learned with the names - not the descriptions, just the names - of seven skill areas, please?
  • Minor Things

Again, sorry for how late this is >.<;;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back