Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Ashiro TV] New Series, Galaxy Rider Handsome!

Ashiro TV

"-And the stolen goods were successfully recovered from the pirate forces. Coming up, an announcement from Shinka Studios about their upcoming releases. "

The camera switches to a stage at a small venue, where a black-suited Rider appears and makes flambouyant poses at the wall. A white-suited feminine rider appears behind him and whacks him on the head, making him face the audience. They eventually do two mirrored poses and dispel volumetrics, revealing it to be the two main actors in the show Jirou Harridan and Shinka Kaede.

"Thank you for coming today. I am pleased to announce that Galaxy Rider Handsome has finally concluded filming of the first few episodes, and will begin airing in the next month. As it's director and one of its main actors, I cannot be more thrilled to be given this chance by the studio owners to be fighting for the smiles of the world, one episode at a time. It was a long road to get this far, but I am pleased with the results. I hope you will be too. Join me and my co-stars every week to fight for our tomorrows, today. Thank you again for coming."

"Next, the studio heads will talk about the Aeternalis Movie, with the working title of Null Sky. Now. . ."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back