• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Soyokaze Aside (1.1) A Night With Misato and Takeyu

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I knew I forgot something..." Misato growled at herself. "I forgot to get them gifts... Well Once we get back I'll have to take them out and let them get what ever they want to do what ever." She smiled at Takeyu, though she looked a bit flustered at the idea of spending time with kids... They were older then her but she was built to be an adult, and kids kind of scared her.

Upon hearing that, Takeyu grinned and looked up at Misato. "Carefull, they might want the entire city." It was doubtful naturally, and an exaggeration, but it would've been wonderful if he could give the girls whatever they wanted - but he didn't want to spoil them too much. "I do hope they like my gifts...." his voice trailed as he took a bite out of some meat. "Well, we'll find out; and they'll probably pounce on you when they see you," he smiled.

That last comment truly scared Misato. The damned kids would be the end of her. Give her a Ripper any old day. "Yeah.. I guess we will," She forced a smile up and took another bite of her dinner. Never did it cross her mind, that she would ever have kids in the future. She never had need to ever wonder that. She was just a weapon.

"Well, I'm sure if I tell them that you've had a few hard weeks of fighting and such, they'll be a bit gentlar with ya." At least thats what Takeyu hoped anyway, given that his siblings really didn't have any idea's on what was truly going on beyond the confines of their classroom and home. "I wonder what those two are up to right now, given the time of the year, it must be snowing over there... hmm... ever built a snowman Misato?" he asked.

"Snow Man?" Misato paused and searched for what that was, the moment the answer hit her head she smiled. "Sir I have been to exactly one place with snow... You were with me both times..." She frowned a hair thinking about her near death the first time. "We didn't have time..." Ether would hunter her for years to come.

"As for telling your sisters that... You don't need t cuddle me, I'm sure they can't be worst then a ripper." She smiled warmly and giggled uncharacteristically.

Takeyu smiled and took another bite out of his meat; he tried to search his memories - as that was something he should've remembered. "They would cuddle you regardless, much like they do to me.. they are naturally worried about us - well - not just us. They worry about everyone who they respect or love," he placed his fork and knife on the table and then looked up at the ceiling and then at Misato. "I wouldn't worry about them though, if they cuddle you, it just means they love you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back