Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Tasks: Help Request Assign Risk Levels to Places in Struct

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
This task is a request with help by adding a risk level to places pages.

The risk levels should be assigned with the following guidelines:
Suggested tiers are below:
  • Safe: Social zones of SARP where players aren't generally going to get attacked
    • Kyoto
    • Pisces
  • Low Risk: There's some risk in these areas but it's minimal if the players are well-equipped. GMs will avoid killing or seriously injuring characters in low risk zones.
    • Friendly worlds
  • Moderate Risk: In medium risk areas there's danger to player characters and a strong likelihood of running into enemies. Characters could get seriously injured.
    • Unexplored worlds
  • High Risk: In high risk areas it's inevitable that enemy forces who pose a serious or superior threat will attack the PCs who enter them, and the characters might die.
    • Enemy territory (e.g. Mishhu worlds)
How to complete this task:

Go to the list of places, sorted by Risk level:

Double click the table cell to edit:

1721486514704.png

Upvote 1
I'd actually like to help out if that's okay. I'll just need to research the areas first.
That sounds great! Most of them should be pretty straightforward and feel free to ask if you have questions about a place. It's just a lot of places to do so that's why I'm asking for help.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back