• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Asteria] Asterian Jiyuuians

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
If they're so xenophilic, @CadetNewb, then why...
  • ...did these Jiyuuians not immigrate to Nepleslia, Yamatai, or the Matriarchy?
  • ...would they be "...unruly and unpleasant to govern or rule over..." if they "...welcome and love learning about new species and cultures...[?]"

Furthermore, how could a Jiyuuan who stayed in the UOC be accustomed to being a minority "...in Nepleslia and the Matriarchy..." when they were never there in the first place?

Patriotism. It's why they stayed, and don't like having a foreign yoke over them. As for the other bit, I've went ahead and cut that out since it was left over from the original version.

Were there ever Jiyuuians in Kotoku?

No other issues.

Now that I look at it more closely, the most that it's seen in RP is some mining, as well as a bit of exploring on the surface. However, there hasn't been any active colonization effort despite the planet there being habitable. It's possible that refugees temporarily set down there before taking to more permanent settlements elsewhere during the wars, but that's just conjecture. I can go ahead and remove it from the list here if you'd like.

Let's remove that system from the list and get this approved. Sorry for the slow reply and thanks Ame for the reminder.

Well we should probably mention that 99% of Asterian Jiyuuians are Asurans, since Tange ones were slaughtered by the NMX and Miyamae has a tiny population.

Reactions: Ira
APPROVED

Oh, also I need you to add a overview sentence under the title header.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…