• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

AT-2 'Swingbat'

Arieg.

Can you explain to me how a missile can be equiepd with the Electrostatic Shields? When there is no mention on it's page of it being able to be used on a missile? (I would expect such a thing like this to actually 'not' be usable on a missile)

Well, given all the neat goodies that modern Cruise Missiles and ICBMs have on them, I don't see giving a SARP missile shields if it can fit shields as too much of a problem.

However, speaking as a guy who looks into things like power as a hobby, there's no way you can run this missile off of a simple chemical battery. There's a reason that one of the biggest things scientists are looking for right no is a new, better form of battery.

Ok, approving this, had a talk with Arieg and he explained a few things.

Approved

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…