Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

ATTENTION STARARMY: OSAKA IS OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Attention StarArmy~ !

Due to unforseen events (my boyfriend had to go in to have seven teeth removed and his employer is being a huge bitch about it) we are now flat broke and unable to pay for anything beyond basic utilities until the 2nd of next month so Osaka is officially open for commissions to put food on the table!

The rules (not ruurus) are pretty simple:

afc06.deviantart.net_fs47_f_2009_226_c_b_Hi__by_Osakan_One.webpView attachment ath02.deviantart.net_fs29_300W_f_2008_109_2_e_2ed932306cc7c5c7d6a66675f937f10f.png

1) I will draw & CG anything or anyone.
2) I will 3D model almost anything.

That's right. Ships, armor, stations, fighters, weapons, you name it, I'll make it happen.

I'm an experienced automotive and mechanical modeler but I'm also not too bad with people. Even if the art is of a slightly 'precarious~♥' nature, Osaka doesn't mind! She'll draw ANYTHING!

I'm not entirely sure what my rates are but I'll do my best to keep them competitive and I am going to need the money up front (actually this is really negotiable) but don't worry!

OSAKA WILL DO HER BEST~ !!

Re: Osaka is open for commissions!

Per your request for referencing:

Piece #1 (Color Commish)

Saito Takamori with a neko lady while on shore leave doing a photo booth thing with her. 3 shots

Shot #1 - one with the two of them looking for the camera (a bit off focus) they're both looking for the camera and we can see down her shirt so we know what he's enjoying

Shot #2 - one of him accidentally staring down her top and blushing, she's smiling coyly since she knows what he's doing

Shot #3 - his arm around her waist, her arm around his shoulder, them close together and grinning happily

Piece #2 (Inked line art)

Inked line art of a Zaku II and Rick Dom II in an action pose. Like they're showing off.

Zaku II with riot shield on shoulder, armed with the 120mm machine gun and heat axe. Rick Dom armed with 90mm machine gun and bazooka.

$10 for each of the mecha stills and $20 for the three-shot piece. Do you want me to style it to look like one of those photo-booth prints (no extra charge)? You'll also receive the originals.

Also these are in color, I understand?

Sorry to hear you're in such troubles, Osa.

I'm guessing you're gonna ignore/hate on me regardless, but you do know that I've got the money to pay you.

How about a rough sketch of this guy holding hands with Oh I dunno, Rebeka? with the caption "friends 4 ever" in a banner underneath?

Go on. Do it for the lulz.

Not yet. One of my partners in hospital at the moment having his gallbladder out so I'm... Kind of constrained for time at the moment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back