• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Ayenee Discussion

Rhysis

Inactive Member
Alright, so considering we're going to have more than the original group playing along, I figured it best to create an OOC thread. That being the case...

@miss_story
@Rizzo
@Zack

Story, yes with Ayenee it's fine if you just jump right in. You can post a character sheet if you want, but aside from closed RPs in Ayenee, that's never been a requirement. It's nice to know something about the character OOC, but it's also fun to find out about them as your characters do.

Thats true Thanks for making this thread. I've got a character all written up but its probably best in his case to sort of reveal things as time goes on. I might throw some of my drawings of them on here at some point. I lost my tablet pen so I have to wait for a new one to come in from japan. (because my tablet is ancient but I refuse to throw it out while its still working) So I'll probably wait until I get it in the mail so I can do some more sketches.

@Rhysis, the wager is as follows:
If Marcus can make Candon admit to being genuinely impressed by something he will straight up give Marcus 1000 KS.
I'm actually interested to see how long I can hold this off!:D

My general availability is about to decrease quite a bit. But, that's because I got a new job!! And, talk about jumping in with both feet.

It's a factory job, and they're currently playing catch-up. So, we're talking 12 hour shifts starting at 3AM during the week, plus 8 hours on Saturdays. So yeah, less opportunity for RP, but I get to stay in my house, have food, water and electricity, and I even get to continue driving places, heh.

Anyway, I'll post again after church today.

Story you can feel free to jump in wherever. Ayenee posts very rarely wait for a specific order. If you think your character can add something, or you just want to make yourself known, go right ahead.

Just skip me if you haven't already. There's been a death in my family AND someone ran into my truck. Plenty of work for me

Somehow I missed the last two messages. Been waiting since Monday for nothing. Alright. Rizzo, I'll be praying for you.

One part busy, one part there doesn't seem to be a lot for Wazu to do at the moment.

I'll make a post when I get home tonight

My uncle passed last week. I've been working a full time job and helping them move with my spare time. Candon can just be NPCd for now.

Sorry about the phantom post earlier. The baby got the keyboard and posted "-8" for me. I have a real post up, now. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back