• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Az'lia] Az'lia Holdings

Firebrand

Inactive Member
Submission Type: New Corporations
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=azlia:azlia_holdings

Faction: N/A

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes: The various articles pertaining to the divisions of the company.
Contains New art? No Art
Previously Submitted? Not Previously submitted.

Notes: I figure if I want to make stuff, I can just make a company and sell stuff that people want a a very generous low price.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This review is for:

Az'lia Holdings

The submitted article is/has …

[/] A very high level of overall quality
[x] A general topic sentence under the title header
[-] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)
[x] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[x] In the proper format/template
[x] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[x] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[x] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[/] No red and/or broken links
[x] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[x] Reasonably neutral point of view

The submitted article is/does not …

[x] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[x] Obtusely redundant
[x] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[x] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[x] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[x] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[x] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[x] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[x] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[/] Lacking Detail
[-] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)

The article has …

[-] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[-] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[x] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[-] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

This is difficult to handle.

You've got red links everywhere, unapproved characters, a thousand employees from nowhere, and to top it off the article is pretty bare bones to start.

This is a constant with you, Kirk, from before and now. You have these ideas, but there isn't enough detail behind them. They appear half-finished.

Get the Ambassador PC approved first, and have some products ready to go; then we can revisit this submission.

@Kirkatan, do you plan to get this ready to go before the end of the year? If not, I'll move it to Rejected, with an option to restore it later when you're ready.

@Kirkatan @Doshii Jun

I was looking at the On Hold list in the Review Log, and I'm pretty sure that Advancer Enterprises is a replacement for this.

So I'm asking here to see if this is in fact the case and that this is no longer on hold for resubmission due to an alternative already being in place.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back