• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[[Azorea]] Breath of Change

Fay

Raytim sighed quietly in his soon-to-be-former office. His term as viceroy was coming to an end, and now a new viceroy must be found. Unfortunately, the judges of the Parliament have elected so many candidates that there was a tie between four of them. Never before has such a thing happened.. but it's not much of a surprise lately... Now, it is Raytim's decision alone. The elder Azorean sighed again as he read through the biographies composed of each candidate.

Judge Nicar is a slick, charismatic Azorean with a cool head. He is rather young to be a judge, let alone viceroy, but his talent and passion for politics is surprisingly. He lives in the Edel citystate and is well-known among the people as a kind and generous man. His belief is to make friends with other nations through diplomacy and commerce.

Judge Amla is also charismatic, but in more then just vocally. She is a beauty, even among Azoreans. She is middle-aged and has plenty of experience behind her career. She lives in the Henatu citystate and is also well-known by her people for being good-natured... if not a bit slutty at times. Her belief is making Azorea stronger under their own power rather then relying on others.

Judge Natala is another young candidate, but her skill in science medicine is not to be doubted. She is the foremost expert in Azorean anatomy and psychology. Her curiosity of how Azoreans think.. and how aliens think.. caused her to rush into the game of politics. She is a little sporadic, but her moods are usually bright and cheerful. She is a denizen of the Henatu citystate. Her belief is putting more funding into research for space travel and galactic relations.

Judge Reuit is a former commander among the Holy Warriors. He has seen combat, having faced down many a violent sea creature that came too close to his home citystate. Although not much of a politician, his age and background led to being elected as representative of his people. He is from the Calor citystate and is well-renowned for being aggressive, yet honorable. His belief is to commit more to forming an actual military to defend Azorea if need be.

((OOC: Help Raytim decide who will be the next viceroy! I'd appreciate any advice from everyone that is interested. Please vote by PMing me, and I'll decide off of the results. I have an idea for each candidate, so this will make it more interesting then just me deciding by myself, I think.))

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…