• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Azorea Carrier

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll point out right now that you can't have a ship that exceeds 50 SP in hull and shielding. 64 in each isn't kosher with the DR system. I believe that the only things allowed to get higher SP values are starbases and space stations.

Oh the Gartagen technology bits are being pulled from that. Me and Tanka spoke on things and the protectorate thing isn't happening.

A I was going by what the DR page said and what Gunsight and I could figure out. It really don't explain how those number are formed, just a few charts and numbers. I had this problem last time I did a ship and had to had the DR end of it off to some one else to do it.

As for the Gart tech, once gifted doesn't mean it would cause Azorea to forget how to produce it, just because a document it retracted or vetoed.

Yes, sometimes ships can, but that is usually the case for ships that are larger that the class five. However, this design size wise is well within the 50 point range. However, given the class five and that it is constructed with light armor its SP should be 50 * .6 = 30. IF they want a higher SP then they need to use a stronger Armor for the hull.

Ok i see... I made the mistake multiplying then adding the results to the original number. I think i get the system now. Though as a side note I think some one should write up a example paragraph for the SDR page that walks you through the math and what not, using examples and dumbing the process down. Face it I'm a idiot, and I'm drowning in all of the techie stuffs.

As for fixing it, I will tomorrow because the writer and I will be both home and able to work on it. Thank you Nashoba!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back