Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Azorean] Disruptor rebuild

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Code:
Submission Type: Weapons systems
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=azoreans:disruptor

Faction: Azorean
FM Approved Yet? Yes (me)
Faction requires art? Not that I know of.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? NO
Contains New art? yes
Previously Submitted? Not the rebuild

Notes:

This is a Rebuild of the original, See old revision for previously approved version. I upgraded the weapon strengths, and added a few different levels of systems.

Damage ratings are largely determined by the type of weapon. Is this a weapon for personnel? If so, damage should be on the personnel scale instead of the armor scale, which is for vehicle-mounted weapons.

okay,

Overall it is pretty good.

A couple of concerns.
Pricing

You have two personal class weapons, but only 1 price for it.
No price for the Armor class
You have two starship weapons, but only one price.

Power supply
what is the power source for this? Especially for the Personal and Armor this is important, because it determines how many shots.

I would think that the satellite and starship ones would use the power supply for the satellite and ship.

Range
Would suggest for the starship ones range should be kept to 1-3 light seconds distance 1 LS 299,792 km, 3 LS 899,376 KS

As for the Armor range, it should probably be much less than this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back