• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Azorean Equipment List

Articles with red links cannot be approved.

All red links and unapproved submissions removed. Dusk added some flavor, which I appreciated and edited as well.

I think all you still need is the overview under the title header.

Yay, overviews! Alright, I hope that is what you meant by an overview. I'm not really sure what else I should put, so how does it look?

Yep I meant to say this earlier but sandbox was mainly an organizational thing for Fay, me, and SentientRace to be able to easily move articles once they get approved. I was also to allow Wes or another moderator to keep an eye on us more easily if he so desires.

I added the description because I wanted the Azorea Equipment List to be different and more user friendly than other lists. Often times their is so much tech on a equipment list that it can be overwhelming for new players. With descriptions, it much easier to search for the technology you are looking for .... well one can hope....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…