Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Azorean Mako

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Submission Type:
Submission URL: Azorean Mako

Faction:Azorean
FM Approved Yet? Yep (I guess me)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: I'm hoping if my Hammerhead will have to be resubmitted to add some fighters to it's hanger bay

Well since you did not include the Hanger bay in the Hammerhead, yes, but only as a modification. Those are easy.

I also suggest a missile launcher. If this is an issue as well as articles go the garts are willing to share one of the models they use, since it is basic technology.

It is not a issue of lack of missile tech or an issue of articles, but a fact of the fighter is a first generation of a long line fighters. I didn't feel that it should need the missiles at this time, the next generation will have Missiles and a few other pieces of Tech that I have been working on. This is the same for the Hammerhead, this are just the first ships of the Azorean's.

There I gave them missile from the Gartagens, Nukes to be precise. 4, 2 under each wing. Even updated the picture for it.

Ira, there you go

Actually look in the military equipment, their should be a missile called the "Longbow" missile launcher

any reason this,hasn't been review? Not that I'm trying to be pushy I noticed no one has mad any more comments and Ira hasn't given a link to the missile launcher he spoke of and I can't find.

The maximum damage of fighter weapons is ADR 5 (SDR 1).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back