• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Back Again, and About Time Too

SensualCoder

Hey all o/ I'm looking to get back into the swing of roleplaying again, planning to actually stick around and contribute more as well :D I know I've said that before at one time or another, but I'd like to make a more concerted effort this time.

That said, I'm sort of at a loss if any of my previous characters can be salvaged in any real way without significant work, as it's been a bit for all of them. Hildr was last active for Kaiyo II mission 20, and I was intending to move her to the Azalea II plot but I never actually posted there. IC it's been a few years (Mission 20 was in YE 42), so I'm not really sure how to go about explaining her time between activity besides being on reserve duty, so I'd love to hear some ideas on this. If that's all that's needed for her, though, I'd love to throw her back into a plot!

For the others though, I don't believe any of them have actually had more than one post in anything and have no significant relevance or relationships to speak of. I'm considering simply reworking their bios to be more in-line with the current timeline and then resubmitting them as essentially new characters. This would be for Aleksandra, Eva, and Lena. Thoughts on this approach?

Of course, I think I have had a tendency to bite off more than I can chew with regards to keeping up with plots and posts, so I'm only seriously considering getting Hildr back into posting shape and running in an ongoing plot until I can shake all the cobwebs off. :)

Anyway, it's good to be back, and I'm looking forward to getting back into RP!

Nope! If they are due for promotions or you want me to once over their SAOY records to see what they might need lemme know, I have a couple clerks helping out ❤️ Looking forward to your future adventures and if you want company I'll be around causing chaos

Yay :D I creep totally not wierdly and compile a list for you tomorrow morning North American, East Coast flavored time :)

From what I can tell, you were on the Kaiyo for 3 missions and did great in combat. I'd recommend you as a player to other GMs : )

Considering I've recently re-activated a few characters that haven't had RP in 10 or more years, you should be fine, lol. You can make up pretty much any reasonable excuse for where they've been. Also welcome back!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back