• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Back In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Banned Member
Hello everyone!

I'm sure not very many people remember me and that's quite alright. I roleplayed here several years ago and as things happen I just fell out of the groove. I have been in a real rp and writing mood lately and was so sad to see that many of my former haunts had pretty much dried up. I then recalled SARP and thought "What the heck I'll go take a look." Well that seems to have been to my benefit. How did I know this place was always too booming to go down in flames?

I have already dug up my old character (thanks for reminding me of him Wes) and posted him in the Eucharis plot! I do have my fall semester coming up but my schedule is actually quite manageable (for once) and thus I believe I will have time to pursue one of my favorite hobbies! That being said I think I could handle another character or two and so I'll be looking for some role-play to get into.

When I was here, other than playing with my Yamataians (Minkans now I see!) I used to be involved with Zak and Orion in some Elysian stuff. Is there anyone that still gets into that? It would be fun to drudge up my old character Zerachael and rebuff him for the current time.

At any rate I am so glad to be back and can't wait to get into some exciting role-play with you guys!

Eric

It's good to have you back! Thanks for not forgetting us, we have kept things going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back