• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Been a long time coming. Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straken

Inactive Member
Hi everyone,

I have been associated with your members Kai and CadetNewb for a few years now, and have been RPing with them in several stories. I have heard about Star Army before but never really got around to joining. Recently though, Kai and Cadet have been telling me about some plots they are thinking of, so I figured it was about time I make the jump and join SARP as well.

So I suppose a basic introduction is in order. My name is Steven and go by Straken while online. I have been a member of Kai's RP community Battle Hymn for six years now, have taken part in around eight plots run by Kai and Cadet, and I GM one of the plots.

I look forward to working with you, and I am excited about joining a new community. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our merry world. Name's Sham, GM of Bounty Hunts. Hope ya enjoy it here with our party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back