• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Being the new guy.

Grins

Inactive Member
Well hello there! I'm new to Star Army, as you might have guessed from the Thread title. I've been roleplaying for a matter of years now, on many different games. My main games have been World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I haven't done too many forum RPs, so be kind to me! :p
I enjoy many types of roleplaying, whether it be for humor, seriousness, etc., I enjoy it all! I've always been more into fantasy, so I thought I'd try some sci-fi. Again, if I'm bad, be nice. xD
If anyone could suggest an easy faction to start out with, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Hello Grins,
Welcome to Star Army Role Play, or SARP as we like to refer to it. I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins, Game Master, and involved in three different factions.

We have a lot of opportunity for you here. We have various factions some older and more established and several that are races newly expanding into the interstellar community.

Depending on the kind of roleplay, we have two main types. We have an Open Roleplay area where you do not need to create a character, just choose a thread and hop in.

If you are looking for a more traditional roleplay experience then I suggest you check out our active plots. A good place to get started is to check out the New Players Guide. If you have questions, feel free to post them here, or go to the Chat and folks there are usually more than willing to help.

Welcome, to Star Army, @Grins ! Nashoba covered the basics, so I'll just say hello, and if there's anything I can do to help you get settled in, just asked. There's a lot of RPs out there and I appreciate you choosing this one and taking the time to get involved.

If you're bad, I'm sure Wes will be very enthusiastic to break out the whips and chains. Welcome to SARP.

Welcome to Sarpy! :) Name is Kyle, and I run the faction known as the Kingdom of Neshaten.

You happen to play one of the games I play (SW:ToR) so you and I will get along just fine : D

Last edited:
Welcome to Star Army!

I am the Faction manager for the Gartagens, one of the alien races on SARP.

If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back