Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Bionic Eye

How is the transmitter controlled or is it always broadcasting?

How does the user switch modes or is it automatic

What powers the eye?

And why would NAM take the time to make it for a single soldier?

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to just say they manufactured it for soldiers who lost an eye ?

Added 'power' and 'control' sections, called the first section 'features' and a line to the descriptor sentence at the top.

The transmitter is controlled remotely via datapad, and I wrote a paragraph that details this in the control section.

Mode switching is handled remotely, this has been added to the control section as well.

The power section handles how the eye is powered, it has a few methods of gathering power from the body and can also automatically juice up from a wireless power transmitter.

Finally, like the W3301 sniper cannon Nam/Wazu/Me is building tech based on what is needed in the NSS Acadia/4th fleet plot. Like how the cannon was build for Phaedra because she needed it, this is made for Cedric because he needs it. The submission then gets added to the NAM inventory for others to use as well.

Ok, I presume there is no charge for this gizmo since its given to active duty types.

Approved.

I suppose I'll put in a price too (500 DA) since everyone keeps wanting to buy my stuff :(

And yes, Cedric can control it from his datapapd.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back