• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Blacks] Black Syndicate Faction Page Update

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Faction Page Update
Submission URL: The Black Syndicate

Faction: The Black Syndicate
FM Approved Yet?: Requested by @Soresu and carried out under his direction.
Faction requires art?: Now has a creepy emblem.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?: No
Contains New art?: New faction emblem.
Previously Submitted?: No

Notes: This is a faction page update carried out under instruction and request from Soresu, more additions to this page will follow but for now I'd like to update from the original which is quite dated.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Tagging @Gunhand4171 for actual FM approval.

Blacks are still a political subfaction of Nepleslia. Couldn't update something like the Kessaku Clan without Yamataian FM permission so I don't see why such disrespect is going on here.

Put your table of contents in the right place.

Would you guys mind if I do the review for this? I created the Black faction so I feel like so keeping the "feel" of the faction intact is important to me.

Surprisingly, after reading it over, I actually like the article and and haven't found any major issues. I fixed a typo though.

I would really like to see more actual Nepleslian stuff on the page - if not now, in the near future--as in their bases of operation on planets Nepleslia and Kennewes, as opposed to just the new stuff.

Once we get a thumbs up from gunhand, I think we'll be ready to approve this.

Okay, unless anyone has any objections, this will be approved on Monday April 10.

So apparently we can mod pages without permission of those that operate them and toss in a few slights to boot, I went ahead and altered said mods to be more inline with the faction page's current goings on.

So apparently we can mod pages without permission of those that operate them and toss in a few slights to boot, I went ahead and altered said mods to be more inline with the faction page's current goings on.
Don't know specifically what you're talking about since I've got decreased access this weekend, but anyone can edit mistakes or inaccuracies on the wiki. Nobody "operates" pages except FMs, and even then, only certain pages are protected from community edits.

Edit wars, however, are against the rules.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back