• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC Booze, Booze, Booze!

Gabriel

🎖️ Game Master

Last edited:
RE: Booze Sale

Because I desperately need to offload this alcohol, all prices are hereby 80% off! Get your bottles of Black Wolf Wine for just 1KS per bottle, or bottles of vodka for just 2KS per bottle!

Bartering welcome. Seriously. The guy running the storage company wants his parking lot back.

To: Valencia Ramiro

You wouldn't consider selling just one unit of sake along with three units of vodka at that price, would you? Take them down, pass them around, 99,890 bottles of booze on the ground...

TO: Tan Ann Pan

SOLD! Your total comes to 150KS, depositable to account number #########. Pick up your liquor up at the back end of the North Kyoto Storage Co. parking lot.

To: Valencia Ramiro

Done and done. Good luck with the sale, I don't want to see you try to drink the rest.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…