• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: Bounty Hunts [Bounty 1]: Sand Rally

Amanozako looked for the ID-SOL as she orbited above, using her superior eyesight to find any sign of the giant.

"Come on, you slug. Show yourself"

Lapas fired a few rounds over his cover but he was concerned concerned about getting shot like any rational person should be of course. "Desmond I'm just tiny bit pi-" He was quickly cut of by what looked like fire in the direction of the aptly named pricks a surge of relief came over him. He went over the comms, "Great my rescue is here! Desmond your my hero" now all he had to do was get the damn rockets to their proper places this fight could be over in time for his next meal.

Desmond raised his rifle. There were no tracers flying from the bandit, but flashes of their pistols were easily seen. The hunter aligned his rifle. Aiming at one of the flashes he pressed the trigger, sending a hail of bullets to the target. The pistol cut out and he could hear audible "FUCK!" ring through the sand cloud. Another flash appeared sending a round, his way, but not getting even close to hitting the bounty hunter. Instead it gave him clear view of where the second shooter was. BRAAAAM, rung out another burst from Desmond's Infantry Battle Rifle and he could hear a shout of pain. Then everything went silent. Well except for more gunfire from where mercs were fending off the buggy's.

A quick ran across the sand got Desmond to where Lapaz was hiding with the firing tupe. Tossing the pack of rocket propelled grenades to the ground, Desmon grabbed the launcher and set it on the ground. He fished out one RPG and inserted it into the launcher. Audible click sounded off as the rocket settled itself. Then Lapaz reached to it and took out the safety pin in the nose of the rocket.

"Clear," signed off Lapaz as Desmond put the launcher on his shoulder. The form of the sand-drill tank was visible through the cloud. Not very well, but it was damn big anyway. Desmond put the iron sights on the from of armoured beast, breathed out and pressed the firing button. WHOOOOOSH, went the rocket as it left the tube.

__
__

Amanozako was hanging up in the air, holding other gun and looking down. She was about to hunt down the ID-Sol who wanted to kill her when something else took her attention. A rocket flew out somewhere in the cloud, aiming for the center. Amano could see the fiery line of its flight path, until it struck the tank in the middle. A loud explosion could be heard as the rocked hit its target. Within the tank, secondary explosion went out, as the hit must have taken either some kind of ammo storage or fuel tank. The beast was torn apart and with it, the device that cause the sand cloud.

Amano figured it was time to get down fast, unless she wanted to be seen flying by prettty much everyone still alive. As the cloud settled, she touched down not too far from where Desmond and Lapaz sat on the ground, tossed back by the explosion

__
__

Back on the little hill Casteel, went to where Nais went down. Soon it was easy to see that there was no helping to the cheerful sniper. The large woman sat back and sighed. Then something happened, out of the bullet hole a small spider-like device climbed out. It looked like a black-ball with eight legs and Casteel with her military history knew oh too well what it is. She reached out and grabbed the thing, covered in blood and brain-matter, putting it into empty ammo box for safety. This meant that Nais was not completely dead yet. Tossing Nais' dead body over her shoulder, Casteel grabbed her MG into other hand and setted off towards the other Bounty Hunters.

__
__

Few minutes later when fighting died out, Kendra got there with the shuttle. She set it down outside the circle and made her way in. Jaina went towards there and Desmon and others could see them talking. It started out as an argument, but a bit later, both of them laughed for a bit. Then the mercenary leader pointed at Desmon and laughed again, Kendra nodding. Both then shook their hands and Jaina went off.

"Seems like you had quite the party," Kendra said as she slithered to the rest of the bounty hunters. "It sucks that I did not get here on time. As soon as we dropped Lapaz, the engine on that fucking thing hiccuped and we had to set it down. Almost crashed too. Would look a lot different, if we got here on time. I am just glad you are all alive. That bloody cop, will have to do better then what he promised for shit like this."

"Anyway," She added, showing them a large smile. "A bloody damn good job, if I can say so. Now let's fly home."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…