• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Bring a Pizza and I will meet you with Sake

hyralt

RP Date
To: Pitz Ria

Dear Senator:

I am a candidate for the office of Imperial Premier and I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience . You are free to set the time, place, and conditions on our meeting, to which I agree in advance. But I would like to propose that you come to my sakagura near Shingō in the Ice Queen Mountains of Yamatai. If you provide the pizza, I will provide the sake.

I understand that you delivered pizzas for Kikyo Pie Company. I also have a background in hospitality, creating sake. I would like to stress that I do not, myself, produce sake. My efforts would be entirely in vain if it weren't for so many other processes working in harmony. However, I would like to believe that in the same way that it creates sake, harmonious cooperation is also effective at creating laws for the peace, order, and good government of Yamatai. With this in mind, I am running for the office of Imperial Premier.

As a candidate for Imperial Premier, I would like to meet with you, and each of the other senators in time, to hear your views and those of whom you represent. I would also like to discuss how I can work with you to achieve any goals you have, in the event that I am appointed to the office for which I am running.

Sincerely,

Kinoshita Fusako

RPG-D RPGfix
Back