• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Buying less than 10 powersuits?

Brett

Inactive Member
Actually it's a four part question from a newbie XD

First, I was wondering if there was a way to buy less than 10 of the same powersuits. I kinda wanted to buy an elemental EARTH powersuit but not exactly 10 of them (5 at most).

Second, are players allowed to buy old type elemental models? Has the price changed since they are out of production? (Actually I'm not that sure if they are still in production XD )

Third, are newer players allowed to get a powersuit of their choice? My character just got out of training and has not been on any missions so far so not sure if he is even allowed that yet.

And lastly, where do you get the armor? Is their a store forum or do you just put it in your profile and deduct what you paid for it?

Wait... that was kinda five questions... hmm...

*Huff... Huff...* Too... Many... Words... XP

Well, it the answer kinda answered my question. Kinda wanted to try out how an EARTH model would work in an RP so it's nice that you told me that ^^

I was actually wondering because I wanted to get one for myself so I can have a personal one that I can refit as I see fit :D

Next would be a ship, though it might half to be the other way around if the military does not hold other people's powerarmor.

Normally if you are in the service, your power armor is stored in the Power Armor bay on the ship or station you are on.

There is also some allowance made for storing personal items on a Nepleslian ship (one character had stored an entire jeep once) but if you want to get your own ship you'd need to leave it parked on Nepleslia.

It might even be cheaper to buy a starship and leave it parked in orbit as your character's home rather than renting an apartment or buying a house.

A ship cheaper than a house on a planet? Well that's good news to me ^^ the ship was going to be more of a personal space to put random 'trophy' items as well as a space for the power armor rather than a combat ship. Well, who knows how it'll turn out ^^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back