• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission C5c Space Tug

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Spaceship
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:wazu:c5c

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) No
Contains New art? (Yes/No) Yes
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) No

Notes: Clearing out the backlog of stuff. The C5c is the companion to the C5b but also doubles as a generic space-tug for any generic space-tug duties.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Unless there's any objections, 3 days until approval.

I'd like DRv3 stats on this.

According to what I'm seeing the article say, it seems to count as an 'Unarmored Medium Starship' (a dense sturdily built structure without actual armor plating).

Considering what looks like simplistic shields, I'd recommend going for a Bubble type to contrast with, though two-sided might fit if you consider this as well shielded as a well-priced civilian freighter might be.

I'd like DRv3 stats on this.
Fred, it's okay (in fact even preferred) if you put the DRv3 stats on there since you're the expert.

DRv3 added as Tier 11 / Bubble.

Also slight change to the text in the shield area, as the C5c model has 2 shield generators on it, rather than 6. (4 were removed so that arms could bit fit to the model).

That basic hull was designed for warshiping. I would consider it moderately armored, less because of the actual armor and more because it is designed to fail gracefully.

Kinda slow and lots of HP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back