• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission C5e

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: 'The Claw'
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wazu:c5e

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:

There are already a bunch of C5 variants so I don't feel the need to pad this out with some of the same fluff that is in the other ones. This is mostly something I wanted to make that can appear in the background of 188604 helping with the industrial aspects of the plot (namely, moving heavy things)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"...and have Jet Black FTL field generation panels are attached to the exterior..." Either put have or are but don't put both.

Did Wazu make this? Who made it? It's in Wazu namespace rn, so I can only assume, unless that's your sandbox wip name... Which I believe is the right hunch.

"...attached pannels are needed for..." Is this a British spelling of panels?

Pretty solid otherwise.

Yeah, Wazu is designing this stuff in his spare time. I added him in as the designer and fixed the spelling / grammar errors

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ