• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Calling all profiteers

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
An unencrypted transmission was received by the satellite of a small communications company in orbit over Nepleslia. It was routed to the Blacks and NovaCorp, per the transmission's instructions. A tan-skinned man in airbike gear began the message. "This is Yosef Elowhim, a citizen of the Yamatai Star Empire. Attached to this message is a list of things I need shipped out to these coordinates. All expenses will be covered."

A strange-looking alien with small black wings stepped into view holding a box of large diamonds. "All gems you will be paid with are unregistered. Do with them as you wish. A large crate of them awaits the first ship to fulfill the request. Coordinates are attached. Bring a full week's worth of fuel with you for the return trip."

Suddenly, a blueprint of an old starship came into view. "In case the attachment is corrupted, their are four items I require -- a Ketsurui Fleet Yards Ki-F5 Light Transport Frigate, complete with hyperspace fold drive rated past 5000c and stripped of weapons; a Geshrinari Sojourner-class medium transport with hyperpulse engines rated up to 1000c; a NovaCorp P1-1a Phalanx-class power armor without weaponry; and one KFY Ki-V1 Hoplite-class variable starfighter, with FTL capability."

Elowhim looked serious. "This is of vital importance to me. You'll notice my customer service record with various shipping companies throughout Nepleslia is attached. I have never failed to pay a debt, and I will not start now. Bring each of these items as requested specifically -- no weapons, advanced shields -- and you will be paid handsomely. Do not attempt to clarify these instructions by transmitting to the origin of this message -- just bring the requested items."

The transmission ended abruptly. The message was pre-recorded, according to the communications company, and no link could be established with the sender.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…