• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Can I get a tad of help with the manufacturing of my OC?

The_Big_Red_One

Inactive Member
Im trying to take care of her demolition skill description, but I need to list her point of education. Is there some sort of academy or something I can list for this? She is Nepleslian.

Okay, then. Would it be acceptable just to say "She went through a specific demolitions training course immediately after bootcamp' or something along those lines? Im doing some serious editing, and I really want it to pass this time XD

If it helps this is what I used for Autumn's demolitions skill write up:

Autumn's Demolitions Training said:
Autumn has attended a ten week course taught by experienced Marine veterans who know how to work within and without the book. This allowed her to learn the “appropriate” use for demolitions and then pick up some tricks from the old hands. She is trained in the use of RX33 and the NA-W3302 Demolition Tool. She got to further her experience with on the job training which included assisting in the demolition of old buildings in areas intended for reconstruction and in the assistance of clearing IEDs and various other suspect explosives found on patrols during the NMX War.

The underlined portion was just an explanation of what she was doing for 4 years between plotships. I'd recommend just having your character fresh out of training.

In your titling of this thread, The_Big_Red_One, you use the phrase "OC" (original character) to describe Maggie.
Most people I've seen on here refer to their characters as "PC"s, player characters.
The only place I've seen the term "OC" used was fanfiction.net to distinguish characters of the author's own creation added to a fanfiction (to distinguish from characters found in the source material).
Based on this. I was wondering....are you a fanfiction writer?
Or do you use the term "OC" for some other reason?
(This ramble has been brought to you by Konoka Staid Up Late Last Night Writing Fanfiction And Now Harasses Newbies Because She Has A One Track Mind. Welcome to SARP btw. I'll leave you alone now.Oh and you should add more length to Maggie's personality description I think. Good luck.)

XD XD XD. No, I am not a fan fiction author. I just prefer to use oc. I am on other rp sites and 'oc' is what I always use, so its a habit. And you shouldnt stay up too late OR harass newbies, because unlike me, some people might get mad XD XD XD And thanks for the advice- I'll work on it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back