• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Can I make a mecha without a character?

Yeah, as long as there is a viable reason and means for it to exist. But preferably you should create a character, join a plotship or otherwords get some experience in RPing before you begin designing Mecha.

You can create an NPC character to credit your designs to.

Your designs will be taken more seriously after you hang around here for a month or two, after you learn how things work out here. Otherwise you are in for some serious broadside critisims from the mods and admins. Mechas are hard X_X.

All right if you are that persistent, but I still highly recommend hanging out for a month before you start something like this. Your "unique" idea has to fit into the setting, not the other way around. You really should read up more ( As evident by your previous topic asking about the setting )

I recommend making a "tech head" PC who works for NAMs and starting some fun roleplaying within the corporation for that.

It's a good outlet for your creative talents.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back