• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Can S19 Seraphs Survive Space?

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
My question’s what it says on the tin, basically - as the S19 Seraph article makes no mention of breathing, is it safe to assume that they can function in an environment with no oxygen? I ask because I’m wondering whether or not the Elysian Celestial Empire would’ve needed to develop specialized space suits for them…

EDIT: The other reason I ask is because Barachiel Valeria - who purchased space suits for the rest of the crew - brought five S19s to Osman, thus I want to know if I made an OOC oversight or not and if I should order additional space suits.

Last edited:
My answer would be that the Seraphs are roughly the Elysian equivalent to a Neko. Elysians can't survive without oxygen therefore a Seraph can't. That said, at the bottom of the S19 article, it reads "The S19 can use any equipment an Elysian can." And therefore they should be able to use the same space suits as other Elysians. So, no you don't need to develop a specialized space suit for them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back