• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Can the Starmap be changed?

Fay

I am wondering if the Starmap can be changed anymore. I mean changed as in adding/subtracting systems and such. Is there someone specifically in charge of managing the Starmap? I am asking out of personal curiosity.

Alright, that's what I wanted to know. I am trying to find a good location for the Azorean homeworld, if they ever get approved. Which reminds me of some changes I thought of last night. :mrgreen: Thank you again.

Remember that new systems can't be placed near (< 10 LY) the core systems, or very close (< ~3 LY) to known systems. We can't just have a new system pop up next to Yamatai and go "oops no one noticed that before for some reason..." :p

Other than that, I don't believe there are any rules. However, I advise against putting your race's homeworld anywhere near the Mishhus. :)

Yeah, I figured that. If would place my species' homeworld somewhere, it'd probably be at one of the unnamed systems. I'd also put them close to the Reds, not the Mishuu. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back