• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Can we get some more Elysian info?

Itkatsu Kiyoko

Inactive Member
So I'm trying to put together an Elysian character and so far I've run into a lot of barriers in the form of severe lack of information on the race along with sometimes contradictory sources. Below I've listed the three major sources of information on the Elysian race that I've found after digging around. Is there something that I'm missing?

What I'd really like to see (and hope will get done by bring this to everyone's attention) is for the Elysian CCG page to be brought up to date and dramatically expanded to give players a base that they can build a solid Elysian character from, as well as providing others with an insight of just what sort of race the Elysians are, because at the moment I feel it's a bit like stumbling around in a pitch black room.

I think that's all I wanted to say, now I need to sleep...

Item 1 - The Elysian CCG page

Underwhelming. The explanation of their culture is given only a single sentence with all other sections having little more than this. The military strength seems to be severely outdated (and raises currency concerns for the rest) as Wes estimates their 'current' strength at less than 100 ships in a relatively recent forum post (see link for item 3).

Item 2 - Oldschool CCG page

Mostly the same info that is in the above, though it does contain some figures and rarity charts for appearance, though to me the hair colour rarities for example don't seem to mesh well with the written description of appearance.

Item 3 - Sekiko's Elysian Writeup

It's in the approved section so one would assume it's canon, but the points Wes brings up that he doesn't agree with still remain in the main post, and some things appear to disagree with the more 'official' source in the CCG.

Zakalwe and Sekiko (porcelain doll, sleepwalker, Sen, whatever - she keeps changing her nickname on the boards) are the ones working on that (mostly Zakalwe right now though). I was planning to do it, but Zakalwe sounded adamant he wanted to do it himself. Perhaps you can correspond with him, David. ^_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back