• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Can You Dress Yourself Using Only Images From the Wiki's Items Namespace?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Hello Star Army!

I'm excited to announce a fun and creative challenge for all of us: Dress Yourself Using Only Images From the Wiki's Items Namespace. Dive into our wiki's media manager and explore the vast collection of items in the 'items:' namespace and its subfolders. Whether you're looking for a battle-ready ensemble or the perfect outfit for a diplomatic gala, let's see how creative you can be with what's available!

How to Participate:​

1. Choose Your Outfit: Browse the wiki's media manager under the items namespace to find images of apparel and accessories.
  2. Create Your Look: Using the template below, assemble an outfit by categorizing each item you find.
  3. Post Your Ensemble: Share your outfit in this thread and tell us a bit about why you chose each piece.

Template:​

• Top: (Insert image link here)
  • Bottoms: (Insert image link here)
  • Footwear: (Insert image link here)
  • Accessories: (Insert image link here)
  • (add other items like hat as needed)
Feel free to get as detailed as you like and maybe even tell us a story about where your character would wear this outfit!

Feedback and Suggestions:​

We're also looking for suggestions to improve our collection. If there's an item you'd like to see added to the wiki, let us know in this thread, and I'll try to make it happen. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us expand and enhance our resources. You can even request clothing items during this event.

Let's see those stylish, bold, or outright bizarre outfits you come up with! This is a great way to explore what the Star Army has to offer and maybe even discover some hidden gems. Happy dressing!

Prizes:​

I'll get commission art of your player character or NPC wearing the outfit, drawn by a commissions artist (my pick)! The winner will be determined by the vote score on July 1st, 2024.

Example
"Wes's EDC"

Top: Short sleeve white shirt (a nerd classic!)

fetch.php

Bottoms: Khaki Tactical Pants

fetch.php

Underwear: White underwear
fetch.php

Socks: Khaki crew socks

fetch.php

Shoes: Brown leather shoes

fetch.php

Accessories: Black leather wallet

fetch.php

Accessories: Keys

fetch.php

Suggestions:

I noticed we need more types of short sleeve shirts (As in colors and way more types of shoes.

Aiko goes to Nepleslia or Ternifac or something.

• Head:
    fetch.php
  • Face:
    fetch.php
  • Top:
    fetch.php
  • Jacket: (worn unzipped)
    fetch.php
  • Belt: (worn kinda loose asymmetrically above the waistline of shorts)
    fetch.php
  • Bottoms:
    fetch.php
  • Legwear: (they go up past the waistline and under the sports bra for full torso coverage)
    fetch.php
  • Footwear:
    fetch.php

Suggestion: More casual, non-military bodysuits and crop tops (both jackets and shirts). More shoes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back