• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Yamatai News (YINN) Candidate Kinoshita Fusako Withdraws from the Race for Imperial Premier

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I announce today that I will not continue my campaign for Imperial Premier. My family told me from the start that it was foolish to think that I could run for such a position with no experience and no history of service. Nevertheless, I proceeded onward and received support from my nephew and from the Bellflower Party. Today, I prove my family right and brought dishonour to those who backed me.

If there was anyone who supported me, I apologize to you. And if you care to send me your correspondence, I will apologize to you personally in reply. If you are asking why, and I understand if you are not, it is that something has been weighing on me since the start of my campaign. I felt the utmost respect for those who supported me, and felt that I had done little of my own to support the Empire that I thought myself worthy to lead. It is for that reason that I withdraw from the race, and leave it to those who have served. I will find a more appropriate way to support the Empire. And perhaps one day I will consider myself worthy to run again for Imperial Premier. Until then, may the Empress smile upon you all.

With my deepest regrets,

Kinoshita Fusako

RPG-D RPGfix
Back