• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yamatai News (YINN) Candidate Kinoshita Fusako Withdraws from the Race for Imperial Premier

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I announce today that I will not continue my campaign for Imperial Premier. My family told me from the start that it was foolish to think that I could run for such a position with no experience and no history of service. Nevertheless, I proceeded onward and received support from my nephew and from the Bellflower Party. Today, I prove my family right and brought dishonour to those who backed me.

If there was anyone who supported me, I apologize to you. And if you care to send me your correspondence, I will apologize to you personally in reply. If you are asking why, and I understand if you are not, it is that something has been weighing on me since the start of my campaign. I felt the utmost respect for those who supported me, and felt that I had done little of my own to support the Empire that I thought myself worthy to lead. It is for that reason that I withdraw from the race, and leave it to those who have served. I will find a more appropriate way to support the Empire. And perhaps one day I will consider myself worthy to run again for Imperial Premier. Until then, may the Empress smile upon you all.

With my deepest regrets,

Kinoshita Fusako

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…