Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Can't post character's bio

thenutty1

Inactive Member
I have a Nekovalkyrja character I'm trying to submit, but whenever I attempt to update her bio, I only get her finances and inventory in addition to a table with her stats. It does not show her history, appearance, or other biographical information about the character.

Are you using the small (section) edit button instead of the big "Edit this page" button on the bar at the top and bottom of the page?

There's something wrong with the coding. I just can't figure out what.

I substituted another wiki page into it and had no problem so there's something going on in this specific coding

EDIT: All hail my greatness. I have fixed it. Apparently it was missing a "]" at the end of the [[:star army of Yamatai]] code phrase. That cut off the rest of the text until it encountered the next open and close [[xxx]] phrase.

Thanks for helping, Sigma!

Oooh yay u joined!
Thenutty1 here is my friend IRL, everyone. I've been bugging her to join Star Army and she finally did :)
....any chance she can join the Eucharis, Wes, now that the profile issue is sorted out?

We'll see if any spots open up during this weekend's activity check. But currently we are slightly overloaded which is why the plot is listed as full.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back