• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC Captain Winters, I have been activated

hyralt

Inactive Member
RP Date
YE 44.7.15
To: Captain Cecily Winters
Cc: Mishitari Winters

Dear Captain Winters,

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that I need to leave immediately. As you know, I am still in the Star Army Reserve and I have just been activated. If you would grant me a leave of absence, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I must submit my resignation.

I am sure that I need not remind you that my position aboard the Bastion is subject to the requirements of my service to the Star Army.

Regretfully yours,
Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi
Nitô Hei, Star Army of Yamatai

YCS Bastion of Winter
Office of the Captain
Yugumo Corporate Fleet
Yugumo Corporation

Kwabba-an,

While I am sure the Captain would like to debrief you herself before you go on service leave, I am writing to inform you that I have activated your Travel benefits, and have consulted your schedule to book space on PAINT Route YC100 aboard the Spirit of Jiyuu, a Long Haul route from Jiyuu Fleet Depot to Amatsu-Yamatai. When you have orders for deactivation I will ensure you are booked a return via YC100 as well, assuming you are returning from Yamatai. As there is excess capacity on the YC100 line, I have invoked executive courtesy to have you upgraded to a Super-Premium Stateroom on the First Class Deck.

Thank you for serving Yamatai,
Mishitari

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…