• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Carrot Vs Stick

Z

Zack

RP Date
YE 40
RP Location
Planet Xuno, USOS Pumpkin Eater
USOS Pumpkin Eater
Jail Cell

"Alright there Emps... big E... leaderman.... I think you got the jist of what's going on but lets go over itone more time just in case there is any confusion.... First off, I'm Uso," Said Uso, indicating that she was, in fact, Uso. The very same Uso who's name also doubled as the initials for Uso's Star Organization.

Her name was in the name twice of course, to put the emphasis on where it was needed...

... Which was her.

The neko was more heavily armed than normal. Instead of her form fitting bodysuit, she was wearing a set of S6's power armor. The head piece having been removed so she could see (and talk to) the prisoner directly.

"And you're the ex-emperor of one of those nations down there,"

Down there being the planet Xuno. Its tech level wasn't very advanced... which meant that the USO could strike with impunity nearly anywhere... a fact emphasised by their raid that led to his capture. That capture currently left him in a transparent cell with only a cot and chair for the time being.

"So lets get down to buisness. I'm not here to murder everyone but I'm also not going to waste my time negotiating when I can very much just murder everyone. So here's the deal, work with me, keep your people in line, and you get to stay in charge of your little corner of the world..... so long as you follow along with what my people ask of you. In the end everyone gets rich and is happy."

William Foreman chuckled under his breath. He wasn't completely interested in the bitch standing in front of him, "He he he... I don't negotiate with animals..." He said slowly turning his gaze to her from his seat. "You're not what you call... a creature, not a man."

"I mean, obviously... I've got tits... I've also got space-based-lasers that can melt your cities. That's what I call 'A really strong bargining position'.... shit, how'd you even become emperor anyways? This isn't the time to be stubborn, its the time to see which way the wind is blowing and then 'not get blown away'." Uso said, putting one hand on her hip as she shifted her weight onto one leg, "... your species doesn't even come back to life after they die... least not yet... that's totally a thing I can do bee-tee-dubs...."

"You think I care for those peasants? They're below me. They can all perish for all I care. I was born with blood of gold. You don't threaten me bitch. As long as my line survives, everyone is expendable. That's what I did in the last war, threw millions of men into battle, women and children are mobile meat shields." He told her, being self superior.

"You're doing this just to get laid?" Uso asked, nodding, "Yeah... I get it... you know I've got girls on staff that can do things your planet hasn't even dreamed of? Pleasures that I'm 100% sure you guys don't even have words for. And breeding, like... we've got medical technology that's so advanced... I could go down there right now and edit your genes out of the genepool without killing anyone. Literally wipe out your line without anyone knowing.... not like it matters though. You got the carrot... it's right there.... you want to take the stick by all means enjoy the fucking stick. This cell doesn't get any better... might have them bring you a TV or something... no point in denying you cartoons..."

"As expected from animals, straight to erotic and sexual thinking. Such an uncultured bitch. You don't understand, I don't think you'll ever understand the difficulty to maintain a family..." That's when it hit him and he jumped up and walked over to Uso, "Where us my daughter." He said in a strict tone.

"...uuuh wheres muuh duauughter," Uso mocked, "I got this far by being the best option for a lot of people. So... "

Uso paused for a moment,

"No, guess that's all I got for today."

"Tsk... not getting anything from you. You're not getting anything from me. It seems we've meet an impass..." He contemplated for a moment then turned back to her, "Fine... I'll negotiate, for my daughter's safety."

"MMmmmmmm...... naaaah." Uso said, heading towards the exit so she could leave the king alone with his thoughts, "You called me a bitch. That really hurt my feelings you know. I think I'm going to go find this daughter of yours and fuck her. Bye now!"

"Good luck with the Hand of Xunok then, I hear you've been losing in the fields. I assume you don't want to know about that pain in your thigh you have." He called out to her. "I doubt you'll get close to my daughter with 'The Angel' watching her."

*CLUNK*

Uso made sure to close the door really hard, hard enough to leave that satisfying clunk of durandium on durandium...

The Emperor would be there for quite a bit longer...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back