• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Carthage] The Carthage Project

RazealK

Inactive Member
====Carthage Project====

Wishing to form his own private corporation for research, development, and construction of his more radical designs which were rejected by other companies, Razeal Kresh took a large amount of capital and formed The Osbourne Corporation a.k.a. OzCrop for just this purpose.
In truth Osbourne is a public front for the Carthage Project, a group of Well off benefactors with a vested interest both in Nepleslian military and market dominance.

==== Description ====

OzCorp is a privately owned corporate entity, with its benefactors and supporters often preferring to remain shrouded in secrecy. The chief engineer and founder, Razeal Kresh, is the only known member of the supervisory committee that heads the company.
The Group of Benefactors on the Carthage Project Committee includes:

Theodore R. Velt, Industrialist and war veteran.
Jacob Heinsch, Scientist (Biology and Advanced Cybernetics)
Edward V.Halon, Merchant and owner of Halon Transport Inc.
Sosen Harrimen – President of Harrimen Bank & Trust
Attila S. Lincoln – Ex-Tactical Analysis officer of the SAoY.

Appearance: Similar to this, minus the ship and such
http://www.stguardian.to/starbase/asteroidbase.jpg
====Corporate Mission Statement====

OzCorp will often develop technology that is rejected on ethical or moral grounds by any other company. They sell to the highest bidder or whoever's business might best benefit the company in the long run. They are also secretly fierce Nepleslian loyalists, and only seem to refuse sale to Yamatai or Yamatain based companies on sketchy grounds.

Carthage, acting through OzCorp, has also been known to offer non-military designs to Nepleslian corporations first, as well as some of its less advanced military designs. Several of the Committee members are also able to make a profit through the stock market by covertly selling products back to Nepleslian own companies at a reduced rate.

====Manufacturing====
OzCorp owns a large converted asteroid mining base as its primary factory. This asteroid factory, known as Carthage, is capable of producing everything from power suits to battleships and features fully equipped R&D labs. Located within the Old Ralfaris nebula the asteroid base wasn't on most charts, due to it being abandoned because the mining company went under rather quickly. The nebula also offered a degree of privacy due to its negating effect on sensor scans from outside it.

Carthage is still in the process of refurbishing and modifying the base however, with a large spacedock planned for capital ship construction. The base also has multiple R&D labs and testing facilities for smaller craft such as Fighters and Power Armors. The base also has its own ore processing & refining capabilities.

====Corporate Goals====

1. Design and production of ships & technology.
2. Nepleslian Territorial Security.
3. Construction of two war fleets and two Expeditionary Fleets.
4. Establishment of mining operations in the far Northern Territories.

====Corporate Resources====

*Osbourne Corporation: Income from sale of technology,designs, or actual Ships/Fighters/PA's: Varies
*Carthage Base: 2000 SRP per Cycle
*Raw materials from asteroid mining operations:
Old Ralfaris asteroid field/Gas Nebula: 0 – 1000 SRP per cycle

(OOC) I need SRP estimates and verification please!

Carthage cannot produce a DD4.

(On Razeal's request)

So, assuming your SRP cycle started when Wes infromed you of your once every two weeks cycle (Thats Feburary 3rd). You would have went through four cycles thus far and your 5th cycle will be on saturday tomorrow.

Carthage Base: 2,000 SRP Per Cycle.
Which means you have 8,000 SRP from Carthage alone.

I dont know where and when you claimed the nebula and who gave you that SRP estimate, but assuming you recieve an average value (500 SRP) and it started the same time Carthage was formed.

Rafalris Nebula: 1,000 - 0 SRP Per Cycle (500 Average).
It has given you 2,000 SRP thus far.

The current total would be exacly 10,000 SRP.

On saturday you will receive an additional 2,500 SRP for your nefarious needs. Bringing it up to 12,500 SRP.

That amount of SRP could get you either 6 Red Hills OR 3 Warhorses OR 2 Stellar Roads. Remember that ships can be scrapped to reclaim 50% of its SRP cost.

So please build and develop responsibly.

You have to actually keep track of it to claim the cycles. That's the "responsible" part of it.

If he can't make it online often enough (or the boards are fucked too often) he can have someone else do it for him. That's totally cool.

Thank you Fian. Now how do I go about building stuffs?
And Doshii, my internet was terminated. I'm getting a new one on April 2nd. Right now I'm on my Dad's PC using the neighbors wireless }=D

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…