• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Submission Celestial Aisles, the Mining guild's first Mobile Store

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
The Celestial Aisles was a idea i had, about the mining guild using a Polaris-class Ultra Carrier, as a mobile store. I asked GPT if it was possible and turns out it was. In addition because i wanted to make the store part as the real focus, the other parts like the systems, bridge, and crew area were simply linked from the original page. Because of that, i decided to submit the page, along with its sub article the Advertisement drones, Echosails. I was originally thinking to just submit the drones, before this new decision. Lastly, i used the starship namespace rather than Corp:mining_guild:starships namespace because i wanted to use the feature where I can show it on the map.

Lastly, this is technically the beginning of my location focus. But I think I should take a break, so Wes or the NTSE can catch up, sorry about this!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…