• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SNV Gam'trosha [Chapter 3.3] Away Team - Cave Exploration

Dropship

"Yeah it is all fun and games on Gam." Shar said as she opened turret hatch and slid down off the tank herself. "Gam was attacked by bloody terrorists twice, we had stowaways and now there was jelly monsters who fired lasers at my head. Never a boring day in this crew." Her eyest turned to two Laibe's sitting in the dropship with her. She was glad her face was hidden behind the helmets visort. She found herself not trusting any of them. One was pretty young, so it was unlikely for him to be with terrorist, but the other one? She did not know them yet, which mean she would not trust them.

"Well you can just call me Shar, or A'fuereb, or both. I don't really give a crap." She replied to Kil'nda.

Dropship

The pilot waited a few minutes for any stranglers to get onboard, then he brought the vehicles engine power to full. "Hang on," he said to his passengers as the dropship began to lift into the air and make its way toward the Gam'trosha.

Continued in Chapter 3.4 - Teams Return

RPG-D RPGfix
Back