• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Character Application

@Reynolds is the GM of the YSS Heartbreaker, so I'll summon him to check out your character.

The bio looks good to me, for what it's worth, although I feel like the military would know his exact occupation in the Star Army.

@Reynolds is the GM of the YSS Heartbreaker, so I'll summon him to check out your character.

The bio looks good to me, for what it's worth, although I feel like the military would know his exact occupation in the Star Army.

Yeah- I was going to leave it open to see what was needed. I think he'd fit either role and I will select whatever is more appropriate for the first ship that needed his services.

You mentioned on the other forum that you'd be interested in the Eucharis, too.

Do you have a preference between the Eucharis and the Heartbreaker?

Okay. Character approved. You can start posting in the "Distant Threat" thread immediately.

Here's the situation: On the abandoned Mishhuvurthyar farm planet of Higaflan, the YSS Eucharis has been forced to make an emergency landing due to getting into combat with two larger ships of an unknown faction. The ships were depositing annoying bug-men aliens known as the Rixxikor on the surface. The YSS Vesper has responded to assist and has landed on the planet. Doctor Thaddeus Hemlock, a scientist who was on the Vesper, has been assigned to help the Eucharis scientist Bjarnison Sigurd deal with the situation.

You probably want to hold off on doing anything Intel related for a while, because that involves a lot of interaction with the GM and knowledge of the site. Best to learn the ropes a bit before you try it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back