• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Character Update: Knight

Cool story (and I mean that in a non-sarcastic way, not like cool story bro) on this character. Nice to see some robot dudes around and that the Project Chev plot left some legacy.

Yeah I figured it would be a shame no to use these guys. Cyber did a lot of work on it, but he had to leave and Nepleslia never really picked them up. Since I still had the char I figured a way to get him into a non-nep plot. Looking forward to playing him.

The new history makes perfect sense, shame about Rando Bolo, may he rest in peace.

I do have one request: Add a skill for Communication and list the languages that Knight is capable of speaking, and possibly the operating systems they are familiar with for 'talking' to. I figure he'd know Trade right off the bat, and how to use Nepleslian software. He could learn Lorath Ly'thir and Yamatai-Go as time goes on. We have a few people who speak Trade on the Val'ta, including the captain, so first contact won't be hard.

Once that's addressed, you're good to go by me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back