• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Chelti] 6mm AR FMJ Ammunition

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Boring old assault rifle ammunition
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=chelti:armory:ammunition:6mm_ar_fmj

Faction: Chelti
FM Approved Yet? Yes. By me.
Faction requires art? For this article, I don't think so.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Unfortunately SARP requires that all ammunition types be listed in separate articles. So this is the first of many to come for what's basically common military rounds we have today before I work on some of the fancier stuff. How this article makes me feel...

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are these round balls as in musket balls or ball ammunition like a .223 rifle round?

Ball round like a bullet-shaped little bit of metal designed to move very very fast through the air and punch into stuff with kinetic energy.

I don't think you answered my question. I would like to see an illustration or diagram. Perhaps you can use DOGA.

In the U.S., we wouldn't call them "ball rounds," but "(caliber) ball", thus the confusion.

Instead of using "ball," you can just say FMJ.

Roger willco. Doesn't help they're referred to as "Omni-purpose ball" ammunition in some flight simulators. When Wes legitimately asked me if they were musket balls I thought he was yanking my crank, and then IRC exploded in laughter and told me it was actually a legit question when I'm concerned.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back