• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Chelti] Chelti Factions

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=chelti:chelti_factions

A broad overview of some of the major factions, how they operate between each other and details on how lesser factions are created. Also includes some smaller tidbits on parts of chelti politics and culture.

This is a very, very long generalized page that brings a lot to the table and brings to light a lot of broad information from the dark depths of the space beyond the map. I don't expect anyone to read this over night but it provides a broad resource for a wide ranging and complicated topic. This page has been a pain to work on, and I imagine it will be a pain to review but hopefully getting it out of the way at last will clear the way for more concise and awesome articles.

Also, special thanks to Blind Gardener who helped write parts of the article.

Future plans may see parts of this article either shortened or rewritten to accommodate newer, more specific articles on similar subjects. The Mercenaries section in particular was cut down to accommodate another page going through approval right now and will be linked once both are canonized.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Another speedy reply. Thanks a lot, I'll start intergrating this with the other articles right away.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…