• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Chelti] Land Emergence System

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
An interesting way to portage larger water craft. The article is rather bare bones. Fine if its going to be a stub, and you will have more detailed pages.

It's more a component article for strapping onto ship articles, the problem is that different ships have different leg bits so there's little standardization to go off of. At some point there will probably be art of one of these boats hitting the beach, as it were. I figure as long as the article gets the point across that the boat walks it's doing its job and can be expanded as examples emerge in RP.

Kindly add a foot note to the effect that details of specific implementations will be included in the ship designs and we're good Jim.

Footnote has been added as an OOC note. Not an elegant solution, but I could think of nothing else.

Honestly, I had forgotten this was up for review. Blame Fallout 4. <,<;

With the footnote added, and Nash on vacation, I'm approving this submission. @Nashoba, if there's any further issues, you're welcome to yank it back into review.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…